All Classes in the physical space are currently on pause due to the coronavirus (aka covid-19) outbreak. thank you for your patience as we maneuver through this Strange time.
Hello friends! Here are a few options for you to practice with me during this time of social distancing and staying at home.
Live stream via zoom
Through Zoom, we can all practice together live. For now, I will post a weekly schedule with classes I will be teaching so please check back often. Things are always changing, I appreciate your patience and any feedback you have to enhance this experience for all of us.
How to join:
- 1) Download Zoom onto your smart device (mobile phone, tablet, computer).
- 2) Make a payment that is within your means for each class you take. I accept: Venmo or PayPal (friends & family). Include class(es) description when you send over payment.
- 4) Confirmation email will be sent to you with a Zoom ID to access class, including what props to have. If you don’t have any, no worries – we shall get creative!
- 5) Set up your practice space with your mat, props, water, heater, streaming device, and anything that will facilitate this experience for you. Arrive 15 minutes before class starts in case there are any technical difficulties and meet others who are joining.
- 6) Let’s practice. Stay for the whole class or a portion of it.
- 7) After class, if you have any questions, feedback, or requests reach out to me about them. I want this to be an enjoyable experience for all of us.
- 8) Come back and join for another class. Repeat steps starting from Step 1 for each class you take.
TUESDAY & THURSDAY
5:30-6:45pm PDT FUNCTION ALIGN FLOW Level 2/3
6-7pm PDT FUNCTION ALIGN FLOW Level 1/2
12-1pm PDT RESTORE & MEDITATE
youtube: ON Demand videos
Unable to make it to a live stream class? I am creating and uploading practices of various durations onto my YouTube channel for you to access at anytime.
Use them, subscribe to my channel, give a thumbs up, comment, and share these videos with your friends and family. Your support means a great deal to me. 🙂
Latest video offering: Rise & Expand